Use "alderman" in a sentence
1. Paul Sheridan, ward boss and alderman, begat Paul Sheridan, alderman.
2. Alderman sat in municipal councils.
3. He's an alderman.
4. Joe Burke, ward boss and alderman, begat Edward Burke, ward boss and alderman.
5. He's a city alderman.
6. That's the alderman before Becks.
7. One alderman has a pacemaker.
8. The black alderman took orders from Neistein.
9. He became alderman in 1991 and mayor in 1999.
10. The alderman left here with untreated syphilis.
11. The alderman was respected by the citizens.
12. I'll leave changing the world to you, alderman.
13. James Neary, the alderman from the fourth ward?
14. Theodore Swinarski, ward boss, begat Donald Swinarski, alderman.
15. This time it was Alderman Wagner, in an auto accident.
16. Your incompetence has now cost four lives, alderman.
17. Does the alderman usually duck questions from reporters?
18. Michael Alderman is a mond of among the critics.
19. He tells me that you're dissatisfied with Johnny Alderman.
20. A $ 10 , 000 bond was furnished by an alderman.
21. Man: Did you have an affair with Alderman Ross'wife?
22. The alderman had hunderds of people at his feet.
23. Sebastian Blood, the local alderman that I told you about.
24. Alderman Millar: Is there any other way we can stop this? . . .
25. So I heard that you are thinking about running for alderman.
26. Alderman says that eating less salt results in lower blood pressure.
27. After a full hearing, the alderman gave it as his opinion.
28. “Just looking at the abortion figures makes me worry,” says a Toronto alderman.
29. In 1638 he became an alderman of Shrewsbury under its new royal charter.
30. Thomas Murray, union leader and school board member, begat James Murray, congressman and alderman.
31. Alderman Lewis, a trade unionist and local Labour politician from the Midlands.
32. In 18 he won his first office as an alderman, or county councilman.
33. A city alderman who lives nearby found a technical reason to jettison the sign.
34. In 1638 he became an alderman of Shrewsbury under its new royal charter. Sentencedict.com
35. Alderman Ross'commitment to this community has nothing to do with my personal affiliations.
36. In 1571 as an ex - bailiff he began another year of office as chief alderman.
37. Alderman Keane keeps his brother on the powerful board of real estate tax appeals.
38. Alderman Keane nominated him and eighteen other committeemen made lengthy speeches seconding the nomination.
39. Three years later he also served as an alderman and mayor for Saint John.
40. Leroy had quit his ward organization to run against the regular candidate for alderman.
41. He became sheriff of the town in 1851, mayor in 1854 and alderman in 1859.
42. In 1594 he was Master of the Haberdashers Company and became an alderman of Billingsgate in 1594.
43. Correct me if I am wrong but Sir Thomas Springall was an alderman and a goldsmith.
44. He was shot and killed by an Indian named John Alderman on August 12, 1676.
45. A year later, Alderman Doyle got pneumonia and he died as quickly as had McDonough.
46. Anyway, this kid Evan, he got Liz Alderman as a partner, who's a total wild child.
47. He was elected lord mayor of Liverpool for 1916-17 and became an alderman in 19
48. In Alderman McDonough, the ward leader, Daley had a political godfather with upward mobility and long coattails.
49. The disaster was so widespread that even Bridgeport and the rest of the Eleventh Ward elected a Republican alderman.
50. Alderman O’Brien-Bell: ‘We are going to make ourselves look silly . . . we are clutching at straws.
51. Alderman Keane, an instinctive gut fighter, went on television and made snide remarks about the divorce.
52. He'd enjoyed that, letting the good alderman know what it was like to be awoken just before dawn.
53. Kate, Shelby is with the Great Lakes leadership committee, and they want me to run for alderman.
54. I'm sorry to say that Alderman Mata has found himself on the wrong side of that shift.
55. Alderman Marzullo puts out a 350-page ad book every year, at one hundred dollars a page.
56. He was an alderman of the City of London and became Lord Mayor of London in 1604.
57. Pelham was elected chamberlain of Hull 30 September 1630 and sheriff of Hull in 16 becoming alderman in 16
58. Giving Mrs. Alderman this much free swag will leave me impression I' m ready to marry her daughter
59. It was hard for him to understand, because the salary of an alderman at that time was only $# a year
60. 19 Pelham was elected chamberlain of Hull 30 September 1630 and sheriff of Hull in 16 becoming alderman in 16
61. So, all this really necessary to deal with a crooked alderman and a few union leaders on the take?
62. 9 In Alderman McDonough, the ward leader,[www.Sentencedict.com] Daley had a political godfather with upward mobility and long coattails.
63. He'd enjoyed that,(http://Sentencedict.com) letting the good alderman know what it was like to be awoken just before dawn.
64. Two years later she was acclaimed alderman, so impressing her colleagues on the Council that she was chosen Deputy Mayor in 1953.
65. He was by this point a very rich financier; he was elected alderman in 1649 and sheriff in 1651 and 16
66. "I see quite a number of rings on your tail, " said an Alderman to a Raccoon that he met in a zoological garden.
67. SK: And an alderman by the name of Fred Steffan cobbled together parts of the submissions to make what is now the Milwaukee flag.
68. His father, John Shakespeare, was a well-to-do trader in wool, hides and leathern articles, and once held the office of chief alderman.
69. 16) "I see quite a number of rings on your tail, " said an Alderman to a Raccoon that he met in a zoological garden.
70. In our opinion, there is only one person we need in order to offer context to the charge that Alderman Wade was bought by Islamic extremists.
71. Further into the 1920s Bean invested in the Casino Building, a triple-tiered Art-Deco building designed by local architect and then Blackpool Mayor Alderman R.B. Mather, JP.
72. Those who may have been previously swayed, one way or the other, by my set of wheels were now looking at Wickman, the alderman, and voting for the person just like any other candidate.
73. Alderman Richard Thompson initiated the program after he saw a newspaper photograph of a firefighter in Superior giving mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to a cat rescued from a house fire.
74. Dewar, Marion Marion Dewar, née Bell, public-health nurse, feminist, mayor of OTTAWA, politician (b at Montréal 17 Feb 1928). She was first elected Ottawa alderman in 1972, and later became deputy mayor.
75. The mayor of Amsterdam, Job Cohen, and his alderman for integration Ahmed Aboutaleb formulated a policy of "keeping things together" which involves social dialogue, tolerance and harsh measures against those who break the law.
76. Deeply in debt, his grandson Jean-Baptiste de Covet, was forced to sell the seigneurie of Montribloud to his creditor, Pierre Nicolau, alderman and treasurer of the town of Lyon. on 24 January 1754.
77. A method of positioning chip capacitors (45, 46) in the Alderman-Grant and related Half-Turn coils is disclosed that permits substantially improved main field homogeneity in HR MAS and conventional 'wideline' NMR coil geometries.
78. Before entering Parliament, Khan represented Tooting as a Councillor for the London Borough of Wandsworth from 1994 to 2006, and was granted the title of Honorary Alderman of Wandsworth upon his retirement from local politics.
79. The Alderman for the region has already travelled to Brussels three times and has already completed a good proportion of the schedule of works that was outlined in a hearing held before the Committee on Petitions in July.
80. According to Library Commissioner Mary Dempsey, the alderman was not ordered to leave the library and the book removal was part of standard culling procedure for older, damaged or less popular books, which a former librarian had neglected to follow.