Use "alveolar" in a sentence
1. Materials for alveolar bone regeneration
2. Further damage pattern are noncardiac pulmonary edema, diffuse alveolar damage or diffuse alveolar hemorrhage.
3. No infiltrates or alveolar hemorrhage.
4. A voiceless blade - alveolar fricative.
5. An unaspirated voiceless alveolar plosive.
6. Accommodate surface tension and stable alveolar pressure.
7. Due to the combination of hemoptysis, alveolar infiltrates and anemia a diffuse alveolar hemorrhage syndrome was suspected.
8. There are great many alveolar ducts in the respiratory portion. Each respiratory bronchiole branched and formed many generous alveolar ducts.
9. Objective:To probe a way for treating liver alveolar hydatidosis.
10. Histological slides showed among others atelectases, a severe desquamation of alveolar lining cells, alveolar hemorrhages, a fibrinous exudate, hyaline membranes, marked hyperplasia of respiratory epithelium, giant cells, and thickened, infiltrated alveolar walls.
11. The lining mucosa that covers the alveolar process. It consists of a non-keratinized lining epithelium and the subjacent alveolar submucosa.
12. Each respiratory bronchiole breaks up abundant generous alveolar ducts. A Lot of smaller and collapsed pulmonary alveolus have been observed surrounding the alveolar ducts.
13. Objective To study how to avoid excessive absorption alveolar bone in order to keep the height of alveolar ridge after tooth extraction.
14. Pulmonary hemorrhagic syndromes and alveolar proteinosis may be diagnosed unequivocally.
15. Hemorrhagic alveolar and interstitial edema of the lung.
16. Laminin was strong stained and found in alveolar septum, epithelial cells of alveolar, and the basement membranes of bronchiole and pulmonary vessels in cordal and linear distribution.
17. OBJECTIVE:To establish a rabbit animal model of anterior residual alveolar ridge.
18. It also reduces pulmonary arterial pressure and alveolar deadspace.
19. In alveolar macrophage the increasing secondary lysosomes are seen.
20. The cortical bone at the alveolar ridge was porous.
21. Objective To analyze peri - implant alveolar bone loss with radiography.
22. Objective In order to discuss CT features of alveolar echinococcosis.
23. The alveolar macrophage is derived largely from the bone marrow.
24. Nevertheless, alveolar macrophages exhibited a lower bactericidal activity than granulocytes.
25. Collect and culture AM of broncho-alveolar lavage fluid(BALF).
26. Results With the decreasing of the alveolar bone height, the stress in PDL augmented in lateral apical periodontal ligament and the topo f the alveolar ridge.
27. An aspiratded blade - alveolar affricate. It is an aspirated equivalent of [ z ] .
28. Distraction is indicated in hemifacial microsomias, multiple syndromes with mandibular malformations, mandibular retrognathia, posttraumatic jaw deficiencies, craniofacial malformations, alveolar ridge resorptions, and alveolar ridge resections.
29. Objective:To analyze the clinical pathologic features of breast alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma.
30. Patients with the alveolar type average about 20 years of age.
31. ... phosphatidylcholine ( DSPC ), total protein ( TP ) in broncho-alveolar lavage fluid ( BALF ).
32. Its place of articulation is alveolar, which means it is articulated with either the tip or the blade of the tongue against the alveolar ridge, termed respectively apical and laminal.
33. 3 Objective To analyze peri - implant alveolar bone loss with radiography.
34. The arterial-alveolar oxygen tension ratio is a useful prognostic indicator.
35. 2 But the retrusion of alveolar mandible led to chin protrusion.
36. Reduced circulation was also noted in localised areas of the neighbouring alveolar bone.
37. The alveolar process height of the maxilla showed a highly significant mean growth increment of 1.61 mm, the alveolar process height of the mandible of 1.36 mm.
38. Sonographic features of 22 cases with liver alveolar hydatidosis were reported.
39. For relatively specific findings, such as pulmonary alveolar proteinosis, Langerhans cell histiocytosis, diffuse alveolar hemorrhaging, diffuse malignant infiltrates or exposure to dust, a pulmonary biopsy is no longer necessary.
40. After bronchoscopy and bronchoalveolar lavage, a diagnosis of alveolar hemorrhage was made.
41. This is normal lung microscopically. The alveolar walls are thin and delicate.
42. All patients experienced an elongation of the maxillary and mandibular alveolar processes.
43. Gastrointestinal disorders Common: alveolar osteitis (dry socket), dyspepsia, flatulence Uncommon: gastroduodenal ulceration
44. The buccal mucosa, gingiva, and edentulous alveolar ridge were most often affected.
45. Dysesthesia of the inferior alveolar nerve occurred with an incidence of 3.57%.
46. 14 At high magnification, the alveolar exudate of mainly neutrophils is seen.
47. The tumor is classified into four subtypes : embryonal, botryoid, alveolar , and pleomorphic.
48. The alveolar macrophage is particularly rich in the variety of proteolytic enzymes.
49. 4 ... phosphatidylcholine ( DSPC ), total protein ( TP ) in broncho-alveolar lavage fluid ( BALF ).
50. The cause of the alveolar-capillary block syndrome in acute leukemia is discussed.
51. 2 normals and 8 patients with looped alveolar-pressure-flow diagrams were investigated.
52. Alveolar ridge will gradually decrease in volume and change morphologically after tooth extraction.
53. Alveolar lining seems to prevent the elimination of the volatile methamphetamine via respiration.
54. It is commonly caused by chronic alveolar hypoventilation or air way mucus plugging.
55. The loose connective tissue between the alveolar process and the overlying lining epithelium.
56. In our case study, the inferior alveolar nerve was involved in the mandible.
57. Alveolar macrophages and granulocytes protect the organism against invaded microorganisms under various conditions.
58. Results is prostaglandin E 2 in the alveolar of rats under no influences.
59. is normally pronounced with the tongue at the alveolar ridge behind the teeth.
60. Sixteen teeth (41%) showed revascularisation or ingrowth of alveolar bone into the pulp.
61. The inferior alveolar artery (inferior dental artery) is an artery of the face.
62. The utility model is applicable to the administration for bronchiole and pulmonary alveolar.
63. 5 The tumor is classified into four subtypes : embryonal, botryoid, alveolar , and pleomorphic.
64. One-time Operation in Infant Cleft Lip and Palate Plus Alveolar Process Wang ...
65. Like any other bone in the human body, alveolar bone is modified throughout life.
66. The profile radiograph enables us to differentiate between skeletal and dento-alveolar open bites.
67. Objective This study was designed to find the ultrasound feature of hepatic alveolar echinococcosis.
68. Objective : To provide a quantity index for alveolar ridge augmentation at mandibular posterior area.
69. Objective To explore the ultrasound and CT diagnosing value for live alveolar hydatid disease.
70. Objective To discuss the CT features and pathologic basis of hepatic alveolar echinococcosis. Sentencedict.com
71. The alveolar-arterial O2-pressure differences (AaD) resulting from unequal distribution range from 18–32 mmHg.
72. The endothelial lining of the alveolar capillaries was ruptured in some places, thus causing interstitial edema.
73. Pathophysiologically, both toxic effects (cigarette smoke) and alveolar hypoventilation can induce dysfunction of the pulmonary endothelium.
74. Results: bone resorption was more obvious in alveolar bone with residual roots than that without roots.
75. A significant reduction in width of the alveolar cleft was found. The anterior alveolar arch width remained constant, while the posterior region slightly increased. These results seem to justify treatment with the infant appliance.
76. The decisive factor is the accumulated dose in the target interstitial alveolar lung tissue.
77. The number and phagocytic function of the alveolar macrophages remained unaltered after cyclophosphamide treatment.
78. The intrapair differences decrease between ten and 18 years for the alveolar bone diameters.
79. Tooth cutting is accompanied by a growth phase of the dental and alveolar arches.
80. The eosinophils in broncho-alveolar lavage fluid (BALF) were separated by density gradient centrifugation.