Use "amok" in a sentence
1. Evolution run amok.
2. Our plans have run amok.
3. Commercialism, decadence, technology run amok.
4. Yeeess! - This is political correctness amok.
5. The humour of the gods had run amok.
6. Don't let him go running amok, Bill.
7. Drunken troops ran amok in the town.
8. The two dogs ran amok in a school playground.
9. We maintain AmoK for fun mostly.
10. He's running amok through the American car market.
11. There is the pop psychology of the day, run amok.
12. A masked man ran amok in the town square.
13. Thank you for using AmoK DVD Shrinker.
14. No, our kids are not running amok.
15. Thank you for using AmoK CD/DVD Burning.
16. The natives had run amok without her firm guiding hand.
17. They're incorrigible because you let them run amok.
18. The tiger escaped from the zoo and ran amok for hours.
19. Does that mean it's going to run amok forever?
20. Troops were allowed to run amok in the villages.
21. The sheep started to run amok and the kids too.
22. A soldier was arrested after running amok with a vehicle through Berlin.
23. 11 Unwrecking the Economy: We've had three decades of corporatism and cronyism run amok.
24. Some drunken students had run amok in the college car park.
25. But speculation about whether he had accomplices has run amok.
26. Private risk amok has plunged the country into its worst recession in decades.
27. Do you want to be informed about updates of AmoK Find More!?
28. In court, several boys testified that roaches ran amok inside their apartment.
29. Also at AmoK she's concerned with our channel in EFnet (#amokcoding).
30. AmoK pop2rss is developed in Java and runs on every operating system such as Windows, Linux and Apple Macintosh Please note: To run AmoK pop2rss the Java Runtime Environment 5.0 (1.5) is required!
31. Please select a suitable download of AmoK pop2rss at the bottom of this page.
32. I think Mum worried that I might run amok and stick my penknife straight into Katie.
33. There were Peace Rallies in the 1960s, with stone-throwing anarchists running amok.
34. Enables AmoK CD/DVD Burning to burn VCD/SVCD and DVD-Video.
35. The army ran amok after one of its senior officers was killed.
36. Double-entendre lyrics run amok at this sonic strip club from hell.
37. Some local restaurant owners say the bill is a sign of big goernment run amok.
38. Perhaps they had been staved in by a bath chair which had run amok!
39. A band of Sioux ran amok last night, scalped one of our men.
40. Unwrecking the Economy: We've had three decades of corporatism and cronyism run amok.
41. Private risk - taking run amok has plunged the country into its worst recession in decades.
42. The field mice , lacking natural predators, have flourished in numbers and are running amok destroying nature.
43. Please select a suitable download of AmoK DVD Shrinker at the bottom of this page.
44. With Thatcher running amok through the welfare state, lobby groups are preoccupied defending what was once thought unassailable.
45. The Zekes come in against the line of P-40s, one runs amok as others erupt in flames.
46. In the same area, a farmer was trampled to death by his cattle, a vicar ran amok in his church. Sentencedict.com
47. They worry that agents sound a bit too much like computer viruses, which instead of running errands may run amok.
48. In the same area, a farmer was trampled to death by his cattle,(Sentencedict.com ) a vicar ran amok in his church.
49. An enormous energy-spewing behemoth from below emerged from the caverns, and ran amok into the midst of the battle.
50. I thought, " Well, nobody cares anymore about a simple saga of a guy run amok in the old West. "
51. A science-fiction thriller about a planet that is mired in civil war and whose computerized defense system runs amok, threatening everyone.
52. The flames were fanned further when in an unrelated incident, a Malay soldier ran amok in a predominantly Chinese area, killing one and injuring another two.
53. Please Note: AmoK CD/DVD Burning is the successor of "DP Simple Burn" aka "DP CD DVD Burner", developed by our member Dirk Paehl.
54. Mr Cheney's new memoir, despite its breezy self-justification, does little to dispel that notion, showing exactly how a vice-president can run amok.
55. Under inspiration of God, a Bible writer known for wisdom laid bare a fundamental reason why things on earth so often run amok.
56. For some time now there has been a steadily growing number of reports of incidents in the various Member States involving gunmen running amok and causing many deaths.
57. Earlier, on April 2, holding a curved knife, he had run amok, screaming: "I'm a Muslim and I'll chop your f***ing head, mother f***ers....
58. The little plutten got so excited in tatters over to meet other rat that his hormones started to run amok and he tried to cheerfully put on them all - from all angles.
59. Nowhere does anybody name the main causes, those guilty of this situation, that is, the jungle of the law of multinational interests and unbridled competition, which has run amok, in the pursuit of profit in the context of the arrant free market.
60. Within a matter of several hundred years the biosphere was turned upside down by this species running amok. In pursuit of profits in exchange for Earth ́s resources, it created, as a by-product, a fantastic artificial planetary superstructure called the technosphere.
61. While in the last 20 years there was no increase of amok events in general, a remarkable increase in so-called school shootings occurred; 74% of the culprits had a history of psychiatric disorder, most importantly schizophrenic psychoses, affective disorder or alcoholism.
62. Pevney worked frequently with his "Amok Time" actress, Celia Lovsky. In addition to the aforementioned ''Man of a Thousand Faces'', Pevney cast Lovsky in his films ''Foxfire'' (1955) and ''Twilight of the Gods'' (1958), as well as the "Surprise" episode of the TV series ''Emergency!
63. The Emu War, also known as the Great Emu War, was a nuisance wildlife management military operation undertaken in Australia over the latter part of 1932 to address public concern over the number of emus said to be running amok in the Campion district of Western Australia.
64. The biggest seller continues to be The Royal Game, with 900,000 sales (it is regularly adopted in classrooms), followed by Twenty-Four Hours in the Life of a Woman (530,000), Beware of Pity (350,000) and Amok (300,000). See a review about Zweig’s novella published in Le Figaro in December 2008.
65. It also requires more progressive taxation; more short-term fiscal stimulus with medium- and long-term fiscal discipline; lender-of-last-resort support by monetary authorities to prevent ruinous runs on banks; reduction of the debt burden for insolvent households and other distressed economic agents; and stricter supervision and regulation of a financial system run amok; breaking up too-big-to-fail banks and oligopolistic trusts.